Thread: ram air ?
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #3
Lobo1186

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Whew... this has been a long and difficult journey for me. I haven't really been able to drive the car since January. But it's gotten to a good point of completion as most of the exterior work is done. I'm just going to enjoy the car now for a while and save some money!

So here's the latest pics... I got a carbon fiber license plate frame for the front. Not sure that I care for it though. I've got the Gemballa GT side skirts on and the new paint has been polished out. I got a lower spoiler for the bumper painted and installed, but I probably won't use it too much as it's WAY low. I already removed it in these pictures. Finally today I got the Kokeln carbon fiber air scoops. I'm pretty impressed with the overall quality of the Kokeln parts.

All that's left is an alignment tomorrow to hopefully resolve a rub issue in the rear. Then me and my Assistant are off to the coast this weekend to take in the mighty redwoods and get some good photos of her with the car. So more pics to come next week.

Later this summer maybe I'll play with the stereo equipment. I've got a load of amps and processors, some brand new, that have just been taking up space in my garage for years. I used to compete in car stereo years ago. I'm getting the itch to at least drop in some decent subs. I just hate to hack into the Becker DSP system as the time adjustment for position on it is actually pretty decent - as good as my Alpine time delay processor.

here you go the thread is called Kirks ride
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote