View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 04:05 AM   #10
Rail26

longislander, did you receive a questionaire from the dealer? I was on the website looking for the questionaire and didn't see it. Maybe it was supposed to be included in all the documents I received from the dealer?

By the way, I had a great customer service experience today. Walked into a pizza shop. I was helped within 8 seconds of being there. The employee made eye contact with me and smiled, asked if I would like to know the specials before I tried to decipher the menu. I ordered the pizza (take out) and he told me it would be 15 minutes. I walked next door and came back 15 minutes later...as soon as I walked in, before I said a word, he told me the pizza would be ready in about 2 more minutes (slight delay). As he took the pizza out of the oven he noticed that I wasn't from Canada (I'm here on business) and asked if I would like a few cups and plates to go with the pizza since it was obvious I was living in a hotel. What a great experience and all I was doing was buying PIZZA!!! The employee made eye contact, provided exceptional service, sized up his customer and provided a little extra service because he knew I was not a local. All for $14.99 pizza! I spent $55K on a Porsche and I have to call the dealer for updates and Vin numbers and paperwork and estimated delivery dates and the shipping company to find out where the truck is. Ridiculous. Unfortunately, the pizza was crap (seems to be common here, not like NY pies), but I will return because the service was top notch. Ranting is complete.
RC-12 Guardrail
RC-7 Crazy Hawk

"If the wings are traveling faster than
the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter--
and therefore, unsafe" --Unknown
Rail26 is offline   Reply With Quote