Thread: FDM Exhaust Mod
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
Dino

FDM Exhaust Mod

Like many of you, I have been continually searching for the perfect muffler for my beloved Boxster. As revealed here many times, almost all aftrermarket solutions either rob power or drone terribly or both. I had decided to do the PSE style mod to stock S muffler but I could not find anyone to do it for me. I'm no welder.

I read about FD Motorsports exhaust mod and contacted them. I had previously done the Crios mod to my muffler so I couldn't use it as a core return and I didn't want to be mufflerless for a couple of weeks. So, I bought a really nice Boxster S muffler off eBay for a little of nothing. I had it shipped directly to FD Motorsports who did their mods and powder coated it in Cerachrome. It looks and sound fantastic! It came out so well that they are using my muffler on their web page.
http://www.fdmotorsports.net/index_files/Page441.htm

Darin Fister was extremely helpful and made this one of the easiest transactions I've had. Much thanks, Darin.

By the way, I am in no way affiliated with FD Motorsports or anyone else for that matter. I am just a very happy customer with a great looking and sounding Boxster.
Dino is offline   Reply With Quote