View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
pficarra1@rochester.

Thanks for your reply about the AOS

JCB thanks for your reply, I will install the AOS as soon as I get it and hope that does it. I am glad to hear that some one else had an AOS problem and NOT the usual symptoms. I have the same wheels as you only my 99 is black on black. I have had 5 Porsche's in my life: 928S, 944T, 88 911, 97 911 cab and this Boxster. Except for long trips, with 928, I like this Boxster the best of all. I used to put Boxster's down when I had 911's but that was before I had one. Now I know they are not only the coolest looking Porsche but they do everything well for a lot less $$$$$$$$! I love mid engine cars and have had 2 Pantera's, 2 308's and a Ferrari Testarossa for the last 7 years. We went cruising top down yesterday, stopped for Ice Cream and an old lady asked ,"what kind of car is that?" I am used to getting questions like that with the Testarossa but a Boxster that I used to put down? I read in consumer reports that a Boxster stops from 60 MPH better than a new Viper, Corvette or a 911! If only I could solve the CEL thing!!!
pficarra1@rochester. is offline   Reply With Quote