View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:48 AM   #9
gwoodburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparker
I have just ordered the innovate OT-2 which sends OBDII data (plus any other innovate module data) to any wifi device (smart phone or laptop) can use as gauge, or log to your iPhone. I went this way as I want it to look stock (no extra gauges or displays), I want to be able to log data and I want to add my own sensors (have 2 widebands and a SSI-4 module to display/log nitrous and fuel pressure coming too)

Cant wait to hook it all up!

Sam

That sounds awesome! Let us all know how it goes and how you like it. Seems like it is similar to the unit that MarkOfZero was using, but maybe the iPhone app is better.

Where did you get it and what did you pay?

Blue, i read through that thread and it seems very interesting that you can get info through the climate control. However, i am looking for something that can display information and still allow me to have the functionality of the climate control. Also, it sounds like a huge PITA because you have to scroll through and decipher with a chart what each reading is actually telling you. Something i dont think anyone should try while they are driving. I havent tried it yet, but I will play with it in the parking lot later. Also it doesn't allow you to check and clear codes. Thanks for the recommendation though.