View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
Cartel

Oh dear, when does it ever stop.. I swear, after all the modifications completed to my vehicle I am never satisfied and am always planning for the next modification the day of one being ordered. When the funds permit I am hoping to purchase FUHRUIS's interior tid bits for my vehicle as my version of your painted interior portions. As far as the IPD intake plenum goes, you will be highly content with the results, regardless of the reservations held by many. In time the GT3 swaybar/Tarrett drop links will be ordered and mated to a rear sway bar that I have yet to decide upon. Best of luck throughout it all and please keep us all posted on the upgrades as the days come by!
2003 Porsche Boxster S 3.2L l AASCO Lightweight Flywheel l FVD Brombacher ECU l FVD Brombacher 100 Cell Sport Catalytics l FVD Brombacher Sport Headers l GiroDisc 340mm FR Rotors l IPD Intake Plenum l Litronics l KW Variant 3 Coilovers l Porsche 997 75mm Throttle Body l Road Sport Supply Underdrive Pulley Kit l Sachs Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kit l TechArt Short Shift Kit l TechArt Power Flow Kit l TechArt Sport Exhaust.
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote