View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
JAAY

I got the itch!!!!

Ordered up some parts.... AHHHHHH..... I want the tpc turbo kit for a 996 in my car, they said they would make it happen for me. BUT a bit out of my range. So I had to settle for some other goodies. IPD here tomorrow from fedex and then I think fabspeed maxflow exhaust with high flow cats. Painted centerconsole and matching interior parts are here to. I need a week off to put it all in. Not to mention I want to bring the car up a tiny bit with the coilovers and then have it aligned. Also sitting in the garage GT3 front sway. Just waiting to get the urge to order up the tarret rear bar and their drop links. Had to edit.... Forgot on the way also rear storage unit/sub box from the guy over on renntech/on it's way. Someone stop me now! Can someone invent an 8th and 9th day of the week dedicated to cars?

New drink of choice Firefly and lemon lime crystal light.MMMMmmmmm. Thought I'd throw that in there. Disclaimer: I was not drinking that before this post.

WE RAN OUT MUCH EARLIER! :dance:
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote