View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:41 AM   #11
Lobo1186

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC
lobo-

sounds cool!! great little video..eveni f I canonly the see the cars behidn you, I culd hear it fin!

i like that. how did you get a mufler shop in CA to do the work for you? since most of them are so uppity about changing anythign to violate smog..

did you take the pipes off and hten have them bend pipes the same shape...and you did the uninstall / install...or did hte shop do all the work for you?

is yours a 2.5 / 2.7 / or 3.2?

sounds awesome. i like hte muffler sound...does it drone a lot?

did the sound of your exhaust change much after you put on the b ypass pipes? or did it sound not much different...

mine is a 2.7 and im trying to get a setup where i can leave a mic at that location over the muffler and put my camera (HD HERO) in a more interesting (usefull) spot but if you wanna see how the camera works you can check out some of my other youtube vids.

now as far as the pipes are concerned i just brought cash... which i hear is king.

as far as sound it is much louder but it is nice and raspy. drone is mostly gone it was moved to low RPMs around 2000 on the highway. which for me is rare so it doesnt bother me. it used to drone right at cruising speed before the delete so that was also a great benefit (albeit luck)
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote