View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #24
chaudanova

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Raby
I have been developing a harmonically dampened UDP for over two years now.. As soon as I saw the other companies making similar companies I halted the development because theirs is cheaper and few people buy "better" these days.
Jake,

Seeing as you stopped development of the dampened UDP, can you give an honest breakdown of what you think between the 4" undampened unit that you have been using lately, versus the aforementioned dampened unit that Cloudsurfer installed by RSS? (Even if you haven't had a chance to get your hands on the other unit in person yet, perhaps you could give me a theoretical comparison).

I don't know the dimensions of the RSS unit, but am curious if going with the smaller and lighter 4" UDP, has more benefits than the perhaps larger and heavier dampened unit...

Please feel free to PM me if you think this would start any unnecessary controversy. I'm very open-minded, and since I would like to install an UDP soon, I would just like to know the pros/cons before going with a particular unit.

Thanks in advance

Some stuff for sale: M030 S 24mm front sway bar, M030 base 19.6mm rear sway bar, 996 GT3 OEM Porsche Motorsport front strut mounts monoball "camber plates"

WTB: looking for some 5-7mm spacers with extended bolts
chaudanova is offline   Reply With Quote