Thread: Hood Dents
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
lostbrit

I had one serious protruding dent in my rear trunk lid removed along with several less serious ones in the rear trunk lid, plus a sizeable door ding in the left rear panel above the intake louver and a couple of other minor dingss in the right rear quarter panel. All for $100.

The trunk lid looks perfect even though I had complicated the metal stretch by trying to remove the major dent myself without proper tools or training. I did not even see the several other dents that he found and removed until he showed them to me under his halogen light.

I am locating a few others that are possible to detect only under certain lighting conditions. When I go back to this guy, I will have him thoroughly scan the body with his halogen light. I could not be any happier with this service that took less than an hour. The great part is he works in the evenings and on weekends by appointment.

Midwest farm community prices are probably lower than metropolitan. We get a lot of hail damage here, so this young man has had plenty of practice and gets lots of business. It was amazing what he did for the roof of an Impala from a local dealer's lot.

I highly recommend PDR, although I am sure that results quality can vary greatly depending on the technician. Good luck with yours. Cheers
lostbrit is offline   Reply With Quote