Thread: Grrr!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
Morelli

Grrr!!!

So I am fortunate enough to get off of work every Friday at noon. My typical routine is to head right to the car wash to get her shined. In order for me to drive my car, the seat must be as far back as it will go, literally. The guys at the car wash are all pygmies though so they have to scoot the seat forward. No problem, unless a fuse breaks, right?

So of course a fuse pearl harbors itself and the seat is stuck. Not knowing what the problem is because I could still hear clicking when we touched the buttons, I didn't think to check the fuses. The Auto Gallery (Ferrari / Porsche / Audi / Maserati) is a block down the road, so the car wash guy tosses me the keys to his car, and he drives my car to the dealership.

I go into the service bay, and they are very cool to me. A guy comes out to diagnose the problem, and we pop the fuse box and viola! While I am there I pick up some clear corners that I will install in a few minutes. All in all it was a pain in the ass, but at least it gave me a reason to pick up some clear corners, and I have a newfound respect for that dealership. They were very nice and willing to help.