View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
Nineteen89

Thanks to all for your replies!

@Samson
I'd definitely be getting one with the corrected steering feel if I go through with the 01! I'd be worried about an S2000 though, not for reliability but for other factors like getting it stolen and revved at (I heard some kides like to steal the interiors of those also and stick them in their little civics), at every single stop light...

@blue2000s
It'll be my only car however I plan on having about $4,000 in the bank specific to the car for repairs and what not....

@Perfectlap
it sounds great to be able to invest and move hundreds of thousands of dollars but don't you need money to make money? I wouldn't be willing to invest very much because the risk it too great, could you maybe PM some tips on how I would even go about getting started?

@mikefocke
you're perfectly right, and it would be awesome to be able to provide my kids with a financial future like you've set up for yours... however it's hard to do when you're 21 and only care about your immediate satisfaction (of course you all know what its like to be my age and want a car)

@Samson / wake&moto
Yeah, you guys are right but I see this as an opportunity to get the car I want now, I don't need practicality, I don't need four doors, I just want to have fun and drive a nice car.... later on I'll be driving sedans and minivans and all that family oriented stuff... you know?

@wake&moto
no automatics for me, so I won't have to worry about the no reverse, I'd love to have an e46 M but that's not for me right now, I really wouldn't want to deal with valve adjustments every 15,000 miles not to mention that parts are more expensive then the already up there 330Ci (as compared to a honda or other), I'm aware that BMW deems the bushings wear items so am expecting to replace them if I go through with those...
Nineteen89 is offline   Reply With Quote