View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 10:32 PM   #13
eslai

Wow, someone got a little hot, didn't they?

Actually, I re-read what you said earlier in the afternoon and I realized what you were saying, so my apologies for misinterpreting it. Go back and re-read it yourself and maybe you'll find that your grammar made it rather ambiguous--in fact, the text that you highlighted drew away attention from the other parts of your argument that were required in order for the highlighted part to make any sense.

But, apologies aside, I didn't actually go back and change anything I wrote because I don't see how anything I said conflicted with anything you said. Why aren't people putting in proper research or common sense to decide on whether or not they should make aerodynamic changes to their cars.

Sit down, put some ice on your head, and relax. Just because I pinched your online-ego doesn't mean you have to go off and call me a "douche bag". "That wing is a POS since it doesn't work so I will argue that fact even though TQTRAN already stated that it doesn't work." LOL you make it sound like my original statements had something to do with anything you said... am I not allowed to give my opinion because The TQTRAN said something similar?
eslai is offline   Reply With Quote