View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 04:44 PM   #12
tqtran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslai
Point is, it is for looks only. It is not a performance upgrade. It could actually be detrimental to performance
It is clear that you have read nothing that I said or are determined to argue with yourself. From the begining in post #4 I clearly stated "it is purely decrative. It provideds no down force whatsoever. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslai
Just because it has a big name-brand associated with it does not mean that it's "good" anyhow.
I'm sorry but my computer's "keyword search" must have missed the spot where I called it a "good wing"
Not in any of my post did I call the wing "good" except for in looks.

As forthe "name-brand" association, did I ever say that it was "good" because it was a Strosec?? NO

I stated that it is from an established company and I was trying to point out the fact that you can not tell if it is good or not.
Since you are blind and could not see what I had written in BOLD print, in post #8,"Its not said anywhere that the wing itself doesn't work " and "How would you know until after you buy it?"
Since I clearly stated at the begining in post #4 that it is not functional, the obvious the answer is you don't know. I was trying to elaborate "why" someone would buy it. Because they don't know. Do you need me to say it again in bold ?
Because they don't know
Because they don't know
Because they don't know

Since you are either too lazy to read the above post or are too stupid to comprehend(that means to understand by the way), I will summarize in terms you can understand.

RENNX - Hey I want a new wing, what do you guys think of this
BRUCELEE - stock wing looks gay.
TQTRAN - I have a simular wing, it looks cool but doesn't work so only get it if you drive slow
ESLAI - That wing is a POS since it doesn't work so I will argue that fact even though TQTRAN already stated that it doesn't work.
RENNX - I don't drive it fast enough to care if it works or not. I just want to look cool.
ESLAI - I still want to be a douche bag so try and convine me that what you already said is wrong.
TQTRAN - RENNX, thats cool.
TQTRAN - ESLAI chill out and learn to read
tqtran is offline   Reply With Quote