View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #3
crod

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb986
Same here...I bought our home back in 1967 in modest development built back in 1956. Nice homes, nice neighborhood, and I live on a park. I can see my backyard neighbors home of at about 150 yards away. Big lots too. Stayed here and paid it off. Debt free is the only way to go. Anyway, I'm the only guy who has a Porsche...like you, they have Kai's, mini-vans, or something that should never be on the road.
What do you have against KIA?
Honestly I sold my 2006 Cayenne bought brand new and got a brand new KIA Rondo with everything you can imagine, from leather to Navigation (and now got the Boxster S too). The KIA is for sure one of the BEST daily drivers, people hauler, that I have ever owned. Extremely quiet, good on gas and with all the amenities you usually find on much higher end cars. And the fit and finish, for this segment, is guaranteed WAY above average. Very impressed with the car for sure.
Neighborhood wise, well my next door neighbor has a 2007 Ferrari F430 60th anniversary, a limited edition Jaguar XK8 (Silverstone, only 250 made) and a nice 2007 Mercedes S600 V12 AMG (unbelievable sedan). So my poor Boxster, KIA, Jeep, etc are simply no match.
At least he stops by every weekend and we go to some cool places in Ottawa on the F430. Nice car for sure.
The next on my list is either the 456GTM or the 612 (but for this one I need to wait another 4-5 years until they drop below the 100k mark).

Cheers!
crod is offline   Reply With Quote