View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:18 AM   #6
Callum1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by idheaton
Living in the UK, you might be better served by the '03s glass rear window as opposed to the plastic one of the 02 since you'd never have to worry about the temperature when lowering/raising the top and possibly cracking the plastic....although the extra power of the 3.2 may well offset that possibility for you and of course if you are running around with the hardtop on most of the time the plastic rear window is a moot point...

Good point, Well i bought the 3.2s & I pick it up tomorrow, i could have gone with a newer vehicle but this has tons of histore loads of reciepts & pretty good milage for the year, the rear screen has already been replaced which is a bonus & it's brand new but I'll look in to a glass rear at a later date.

First i just need to make sure that everything works ok on the car once i have it i my posession & buy a cover for the vehicle as i dont have a garage, then get to work changing the orange lights lights & pit some new rims on it etc, i dont intend to mess with it too much (just get it running well & looking sweet !
Callum1971 is offline   Reply With Quote