View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
Jnguyen

Send a message via AIM to Jnguyen
Thumbs up FS/FT: 00 Porsche Boxster model #986 *MINT* 33k miles. 5spd. Family Owned, CLEAN!!

For sale is a 2000 Porsche Boxster in White. Car has been family owned and very well maintained and stored. The car has only an amazing 33,000 miles on it! you won't find a car like this in such mint condition!

Sad to have to let it go, i had so many plans for it but school is taking top priority right now and I cant afford to keep this car anymore.

retail on one of these back in the days was: "2dr Roadster Manual $41,430 20/28 MPG "

Im Selling it for a really good price considering the condition and value of the car @ only 15,000 obo. or depending what you have for trade + cash.

Everything on the car is OEM, its basically as if it came off the Porsche showroom floor since day 1. The only upgrade to this car was the front bumper, upgraded it to the 2004 Porsche Boxster S model. Fully loaded with optional 17" Turbo Rims, Sport Package, Premium Hi-Fi Sound System, automatic climate control, cruise control, traction control, windblocker, and Porsche Alarm System + more!!

Here are the pics:

Exterior / Paint = 9.5/10
Interior = 9.5/10
Engine/Transmission = 9.5/10

car is flawless and in mint condition!! you cant ask for a better Porsche/ car then this. It beats owning a Honda aka the theft friendly car.. lol

Located in San Diego, not in a rush to sell this so do not low ball. email @ JQnguyen@yahoo.com

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...9e92e5b989.jpg

00 Porsche Boxster - Current
00 Honda S2000 - Totalled by a drunk driver
95 Honda Turbo ITR Clone - Sold $15,600
94 Honda ITR Clone - Sold $10,000
98 Acura Integra - Sold $6,000
94 Acura Integra - Sold $3,000
Jnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote