View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Stunin_Stud

Boxster Parts and Mods for sale

Im listing parts that I will be selling. I am currently traveling and away from the car and wont have access to it until April 23 so I thought I would put up what I will be having for sale so as soon as I get home I can sell them.

These all came off a 2001 Porsche Boxster S that has never been tracked and was once a concourse car.

H&R 15mm Spacers with long Bolts - $150 ( usualy these are sold separately but Im including it as a package)

Wheels (18in Sport Classics) with Sumitumo HTRZ2 tires ( dont know % tred but fairly new) - $1400
(minor curb rash on edge of lip of wheel)

OEM Full Exhaust( everything from headers to muffler with polished exhaust tips) - $450

OEM Spoiler (yellow) and bracket( motor unit setup not included) - $100

Rear Bumper( yellow) Including bumperettes(not painted))- $200

Gemballa style Rear Diffusers ( yellow) - $200

M030 Springs - $150

Let me know if you have any interest in any of these and I will contact you and arrange the sale when I get back. I have some pics of my car on the forum but I will provide pics of what I have if you guys are interested.

for big Items such as bumper and wheels Id prefer local pick up ( Im in San Jose California) but if not we can try to work out shipping.

email me nchangiz@yahoo.com with any questions.

Thanks
Nick
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps

Last edited by Stunin_Stud; 03-16-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote