View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 10:07 AM   #26
YellowJacket

Send a message via AIM to YellowJacket
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
WIVES???

Dude! Are you planning to get married in the future, or divorced and remarried over and over? I hope that was a typo or you're Mormon.

I've been married to the first wife (and my last wife, and only wife for that matter) for 18 years now, and I own a Boxster... won't be the only Porsche I own, that's for sure.

And I refuse to become an "adult", whatever you mean by that. I have a 12 year old boy trapped in a 43 year old body.

Yes, you can have a wife and family and a Porsche if you young men will only STAY OUT OF DEBT and start saving your money. That's what I did in my mid 20's, and now at 43 I could fiesably retire, although at my age it would be boring and I couldn't do nearly as much fun stuff with my free time as I can now, albeit a lot less free time.
Hahaha, yes the "wives" was a typo. I'm scared enough about getting married once, but the financial aspect (not to mention others -- like mental health!) of getting divorced and remarried like so many people consider "normal" now scares me!!

But yeah, I'm working on that whole "stay out of debt" thing right now. Just out of college 6 months ago, so I'm doing some catching up right now, but hey -- I just bought a house for 20% under value, and my roommates are paying my mortgage for me! So I would think I'm on the right track... :-)
YellowJacket is offline   Reply With Quote