View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
phaphaphooey

986 Litronic Xenon Headlights $1,200

Up for sale are a matching pair of Porsche Litronic headlights that I took off of my 986 before selling the car. Buying these headlights new would cost over $1,900 if not buying from Porsche and an insane $3,600 if buying directly from Porsche. This does not include the clear corner pieces included with my headlights that cost $40 elsewhere and $100 if buying directly from Porsche. Buying used gets you a pair of headlights for several hundred less than a single headlight bought directly from Porsche!

The car did not have the Litronic headlights on when I bought it. Although not cheap, I felt they were a good investment because of both the increased light output and the way that they dress up the front of the car, especially if you car has the entire amber bar below the headlights. Car was never wrecked and headlights were never damaged and as of last driving the car before it found a new home, the lights worked perfectly. As you already know, these lights are simple plug and play and after receiving the lights you can be up and running in 5 minutes. I will be happy to link the buyer to a tutorial detailing the easy installation and removal procedure.

Lights are in excellent condition with only a few very small scratches and marks that accumulate from the driving the car. As the pictures show, any imperfections are so minute as to be essentially invisible. I have many pictures that I will be uploading in the posts below. Additionally, I have also installed a LED bulb in place of the H6W city light in each headlight that is white in color to match the coloration of the HID low beam. I have pictures attached below of them lit up as well. If the buyer does not like this change the bulbs can be replaced simply with incandescent bulbs for a few bucks.

I am happy to accept virtually any form of legitimate payment. I will be happy to accept checks and will ship the lights when the check clears. Also happy to accept Paypal if the buyer would like to pay the fee. Finally, since I doubt there are many Litronic buyers in West Tennessee, I will happily ship the lights for an additional $60. They will ship well padded in the box that Porsche originally packaged them in. Hopefully I have not left anything out. Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments you may have.

Since my pictures are above the size threshold, additional pictures of the lights can be found in my Facebook album here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2035495&id=181100329&l=2d25cd9768
phaphaphooey is offline   Reply With Quote