View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #4
gsrhoden

Not having been on the board very long either, I will be the first to welcome you. Hopefully the response you got was done tongue in cheek but maybe not. I am sure you are not alone in your desires. Not all of us are obviously boy racers looking for that ultimate balance of handling and speed. If you are like me, you got the car because you can appreciate a well put together automobile that is more enjoyable to drive than your typical standard sedan. I can also appreciate your desire for some extra "cush" in the ride. I have several patches of terrible road surfaces on my way to work and it really rattles through the car. I also fear that some of the potholes may eventually overcome the low sidewalls and damage either the tire or wheel or both. But such is the compromises that are expected when owning a car like this. While increasing the wall height on the tires will obviously affect the handling, it is your choice on whether you can live with it or not.

If I had known that it was sacrilegious to not drive the car like a bat out of hell all time, I would have kept my ownership more of a secret .

Good luck with the car.
gsrhoden is offline   Reply With Quote