View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
DamageINC123

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC
i don't see how it will cause the lights to turn yellow..it's not inside the housing...it's not a change to the OEM bulbs..this is just a tint type material affixed to the outside of the headlights... there are variosu companies that sell all sorts of headlight tint... like clearbra, xpel, laminx, etc...

these are just small / specially cut to fit JUST The fugly orange crap at the bottom of the older cars headlights.

if money were no object i'd have litronics. hell, if money were NO object, I"d have a new boxster S...but I have an older 2.7L..it's a toy...i drive it on Fridays and some weekends. mostly with the top down, hardly at night.

i hate the orange on my headlights. but cant' justify $1000 for litronics. I could likely find a set of newer halogens for $500, but even that is too much for how minor a change it is...i mean if a headlight were to be broken out and I had to repalce it, i'd opt to replace with the newer ones...

but for pure cosemetic reasons - these $25 overlays look pretty good.

i'm goign to order some. i'll let you all know how they look.
It does not cover the intire light. Just the bottom orange. If a thin piece of vinyl holds in that much heat I know what kind of coat Im looking for next winter!! lol If they do turn yellow over time I am sure its nothing a little Meguiars and a buffer wont remove. Besides mine is a third car and does not get driven that much. Hell its a 97 with 30,000 miles.
TechArt Strut Brace Front and Rear
Technobrace (Thanks Pedro)
Michelin PS2
G2 Red Caliper Paint
DamageINC123 is offline   Reply With Quote