View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
DamageINC123

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC
has anyone seen this in person or tried it?

http://www.headlightarmor.com/porsche-lighting-kits.aspx?page=4

I had tried something similar by using some vinyl window material I had - my stuff was meant to vinyl window signs that can be printed on...the stuff I used was white/silvery in color and from a distance, once cutout and applied to the headlights, looked pretty good, but up close you could tell it was homemade and didn't fit perfectly - so I took them off. it didn't look good enough to leave on...

i don't want to totally tint my headlights or make them dark..but this product looks like it might e just barely enough tint to cover up the orange, but not make it look all dark... in teh photos it looks nice.

anyone have experience wtih the product? for the price - it beats buying newer halogens or litronics! if the sole goal is to de-amber....I rarely drive my car at night - so getting true litronics would not be high on my list in light of the cost... i'm simply looking for a cost effective way to de-amber my front lights..
23109VC,

I will let you know in about a week, I just ordered a set. For the price how can you go wrong. This is last part of the car I have thats not been deambered!!
DamageINC123 is offline   Reply With Quote