View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
Groovie Ghoulie

THE obligatory Radio question, and greetings!

Ok guys, first off greetings! new around here and needed some advice.

Let me explain that I am currently in Afghanistan ATM. I have a 2001 Boxster S with the CDR-220 radio. I have been lurking here and see alot of posts on an AUX jack to hook up an MP3 player. Problem is everyone seems to use iPods. I use a Zune, or a cheap no-name unit. I tried to google some answers, but the government internet here limits what sites I can get too (Grrrr) Does anyone know off hand if any companies offer just the AUX plug port? I can always run a cable from the Audio jack on the unit, to the input jack on the stereo if I had one.

I am stationed in Germany, deployed to Afghanistan, but the P-cars are back in Texas with my folks. fun times eh? trying to hook this up when I go on leave this summer. I know you guys see this kind of thread all the time, and I apologize. On a side note: Does anyone know anything about 356 gauges being compatible with a 912 motor? lol. Any way, thanks for the assist.

1987 911 Turbo
2001 Boxster S
1962 356B T-6
"Other" cars & motorcycles as well
Groovie Ghoulie is offline   Reply With Quote