View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
PlayersExpress

@ Adam- I'll get back to you on the gasket. Im currently out of town for the weekend on business, but Im going to have a buddy of mine who is a mechanic for Porsche check it out in his garage sometime this week to make sure it is what the shop says it it. (long story, but Ive had problems with a couple shops frauding me or my family in recent years.)

@ JFP- Thanks, Ill make sure to pick that up right away.

@ Randall- $14,000 is a bit steep.. ive been looking at some used motors that need a good rebuilt for 2-4k, it would be a good father son activity with me and my pops who back in the 70s and 80s used to rebuild engines and cars as a hobby.

The good thing about my girlfriend is just that. A girlfriend. If she leaves me... I'll still get to keep the other half of my pants if you know what I mean. She loves my car, sometimes I think she likes it more than myself, when I let her drive it.

Back to my original question....

Is it possible to install a Supercharger or a Turbo/TT setup on a 3.4/6/8 engine in a boxster. Meaning... is there enough room, etc for it?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4015248_n.jpg
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote