View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #13
ARModen

Thanks Paul. I did some more checking, I checked the fuel pump relay and it was good, but when I jumpered it out and turned the car on I can now hear the fuel pump running. I'm charging the battery on the charger now and I'll see if it starts up. The fuel pump runs continuously right now even when the ignition is off so this can't be a permanent fix.

So now the question is where does the control signal for that relay come from?

D Williams said:
"Just for fun.. if it's been raining that much, check under the drivers seat and see if it's wet?? lost my control mod due to water. It controls a ton of stuff. If it's wet water will enter the box from the back side lower plug and ground things out. It can be causing the alarm to kill the spark. Engine will still turn over but will not crank."

So next place I'm going to check is under the seat. I don't see any water or water marks behind the drivers side, but maybe I go some in around the doors considering the weather that week. I believe that's the alarm control module. The durametrics thing didn't report any errors in any control modules so maybe it's just a bad wire.
ARModen is offline   Reply With Quote