View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
cas951

Just purchased PDE2 Boxster S

Hey guys,
I just purchased a PDE2. I know it wasn't received as well as the other Limited Editions but seeing this car in person makes the car so much more special. During my search most of the comments from various forums that I saw were negative but for me I really liked the color combo of the car and really wanted one.

Initially yes they were pricey when first introduced but during my search they are probably one of the best buys today. Initially I wanted an RS60 Spyder. As I searched I found a couple of PDE2 in the east coast. I also noticed that the price of a new PDE2 was selling for less than a used RS60 Spyder with several thousand miles. The two cars have basically the same options and engine. Besides there's supposed to be only 50 of these coming to North America which makes it a really rare car inthe US.

The first time I drove this car I was in awe and still in Awe specially coming from a 2002 S Tip transmission. I've only had it a few days so far so I didn 't have much time on the road with it yet.

http://picasaweb.google.com/cas951s
cas951 is offline   Reply With Quote