Thread: Blown Engine
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #65
tony0214

failures

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschotland
A Corolla is obviously your dream car, so what are you waiting for? No need to deprive yourself one more minute. Pull the trigger already and dump that overpriced, unreliable, and totally overrated piece of German trash on some other unsuspecting idiot. As they say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I love Porsche obviously you can't compare it with a little car o toyota what so ever!!! look friend I have had about 30 cars since I was 16 years old right now I'm 31. It's not about heat is about reliability!! I expect a car that expensive to be more reliable than any cheaper car because it is suposed to be constructed with more quality. I have had 2 Mercedes, 3 BMW's, 1 SAAB 900 turbo, 1 Volvo turbo, 2 Alfa Romeos, 1 Fiat and other American and Japonese cars and the reality is that European cars are fun to drive and you feel that yuo really have a machine in your hands but they also breack down more than Japonese cars and that is statistics. But you know what?? I will keep on buying European cars because besides that the feeling you get when you drive one you don't get it with any other car!!!! What porsche did with the boxter was to create a cheaper Porsche for people that probably did not have enogh money to by a Carrera and that's what they created a "Cheap Porsche"
By the way My Dream Car is a "FERRARI"

I didn't mean to say Porsche is not a good car I was just responding according to how Jake talks about the 20 MOF an M96 has. Then I said if is really like that then it sucks.
I did not mean to offend anybody.
tony0214 is offline   Reply With Quote