View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
yellowboxster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunin_Stud
So I have been researching exhausts for a while now and havent been able to pull the trigger with one. It seems that either they dont sound any different than stock or sound terrible. Im looking for something that has that throaty Porsche sound, so not too high pitched or ricey. The youtube videos dont do any justice to the sounds so I though I ask you guys.

My criteria are:
- sound like PSE but louder or throatier.
- Nice big tips ( I really like the 03 boxster tips so somthing like that would be nice)
- not looking to spend more than $1,300 since I will be getting headers too.

Thanks
Fabspeed, best sounding exhaust thus far and almost no resonance. If you email Fabspeed, you can get their system for $1495. A little more than you're wanting to spend but, well worth it. I've owned several different mufflers, Stebro race and sport, GHL, Borla, Schnell, and B&B. Excluding the Fabspeed from those the B&B had almost no resonance and a nice throaty sound. The Fabspeed though is a beautifully built, solid, package and it has secondary cat delete pipes that are proprietary to the muffler, they aren't the same ones you can buy separately.

Save yourself a headache (literally) and buy the best first time around. I can't say enough how much I love my Fabspeed and their customer/tech support was top notch.

http://fabspeed.com/Boxster.html

What headers are you putting on?

Last edited by yellowboxster01; 01-02-2010 at 08:29 PM.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote