Thread: S2ki forums
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 12:04 PM   #12
xavier6162

You guys surprise me. I would think you’d know better. The S2ki is well known as a very immature site. And yes I hang out there on the “Kill Board” because they are fun to read. If you’ve been there long enough, oh say, a couple of weeks, you’d discover that most of those kill stories are embellishments to out right lies. It’s something you learn to live with. They are still fun to read, though you know the unsubstantiated stories or lacking the full truth.

I can across the site by accident two years ago when a friend that told me I was in one of their kill stories. To my surprise he was right. Unbeknownst to me, I was in a race with an S2000. Great story with lots of details. Funny thing is I remembered the incident and exactly what I was doing at the time I was killed. I was tempted to post back something like, “Next time you want to race me, Username, please let me know first so I could at least disengage the cruise control first”

Yes, I’m sure most of those kills are against unaware opponents, like me. It’s the way they operate there. If anyone tries to dispute the claims the thread gets locked.

So fellows, don’t feel bad about the kill stories there. They also claim kills on Z06, Vipers, STIs, EVOs, Supercharged Mustangs, and all the AMG Mercedes including the SL65 Roadster.

But what would one expect from a forum that has members who can claim they’ve taken their stock cars over165 mph (about 20 mph beyond gearing) and no one calls BS because they risk being labeled a troll, totally ignored or banned.
xavier6162 is offline   Reply With Quote