View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #16
23109VC

Unless you seriously do the invisible fence, or have a third car garage to lock the Boxster away from little people - you just have to accept that *something* might happen to it.

I was in the garage one day when I saw my 2 year old put his matchbox car up onto the side of the Boxster and proceed to make "vroom vroom vroom" sounds as he rolled the car all down the car... by the time i got to him, I had some nice little scratches....

if the car was brand new and flawless I would have probably crapped..but it's a 10+ year old car, and already has lots of OTHER little scratches... so I just figured, oh well.... it wasn' tTHAT bad of a scratch.... eventually I'll get a hardcore detail buffer job done and they will all be gone....

along the same lines as the invisible fence....we have a bark collar for our little maltese...I felt it only fair to at least "try it" to know what I was subjecting my little dog to. After trying it out on myself, I don't make her wear it anymore... OUCH!
2006 RL - My daily driver
2000 Boxster - Ocean Blue Base 5spd on Black Full leather. 18" wheels and M030.

Boxster mods I've added: Rear speaker kit, Painted Calipers, Painted Bumperettes, Painted Center Console, 987 Shifter Assembly, 3 Spoke Steering Wheel, Clear side markers, 03+ rear lights, de-snorkeled.
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote