View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #20
pcw

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickman
Neither of those make much sense

Yes the A/C and Radio, I agree, but it is true. The dealer mark up is a big deal because out here in CA they mark everything up.

Just got back from the dealer. The memo is correct, A/C and radio have to be included in North American cars. I seen the memo and actually talked to the Regional Sales Manager that happen to be at the dealership. The dealership is having Porsche club event there tonight and guess what, they will have a Spyder at the event. I am going to go and will take some pics and post them.

So I ordered the car, I added a few things. A/C, radio (no change for radio) only option what the "Plus" system, no Bose offered with the Spyder. The system has 7 speakers and 1 CD slot and that's all I know about that. I also added the sports seats, the ones in the 9114S that I sat in, the seats that come with the Spyder are very tight and extremely hard to get in and out of, just a warning. The same seats that are in the Spyder they had in a 911GT2 that I sat in to test them out. They slide back and forth but no other movement that I could see. I added the heated seats option, Mats and iPod connection. That's it. I have the build number and the print out of the order that was sent to the factory. I should have delivery by May 2010.

pcw
pcw is offline   Reply With Quote