View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
PlayersExpress

Stuck in Snow... Ironic

Ok, so I just drove 20 miles home from school in my Boxster on horrible roads. It rained last night when about 3" of snow was on the ground and today about another 6".

Its 8pm and Im just turning into my neighborhood.. at 8mph and my back end starts to slide out from under me. As I correct it im not looking where the car is going...

The right side of the street was unplowed and snow from the left and cross street was plowed into a 10x20 section on the street... the only spot that wasnt plowed and my car ran right up into it and got stuck.

A car with 4'' of clearance stuck in the middle of a about a foot of snow...

IRONICALLY... the first person to stop and help me was a guy driving a Cayenne Turbo.... we ended up borrowing a shovel from the people on the corner. As we were digging out the car, a snow plow came down the street, turned in and waited for us to get the car out.

Apparently he realized he "Missed a spot".

I have a sincere question for everyone. If someone is in need of vehicular assistance like me, has a flat tire, ran out of gas, etc.... would you be more apt to stop and help that person if they were driving a Porsche rather than another vehicle???

Its wintertime in Chicago I need a hot chocolate.

Last edited by PlayersExpress; 12-10-2009 at 01:06 AM.
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote