View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 01:17 PM   #14
eslai

This is so weird. I just got this piece of spam that talks about this death. Apparently Corey, the passenger, is some big-time "internet marketer", which, of course, means "spammer" no matter how they try to spin it.

I'm still sorry for their families of course, no one deserves to die, i just thought it was a weird occurence.

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:17:37 -0400
To: Eric Lai
Subject: We have sad 'shocking' news to announce...

Dear Eric,

It's with great sadness that I send you this email. We are postponing Ron LeGrand's newsletter this week in order to inform friends of a great loss we are experiencing.

Internet marketing "legend" Corey Rudl passed away in a tragic car racing accident late last night in California. Corey was only 34 and recently married. I'm posting the Associated Press bulletin concerning this at the end of this email.

We are in total shock. We scheduled Corey as a surprise to teach you his success strategies at our Las Vegas event. Corey has touched many, many lives and has helped countless numbers of people realize their dreams. This is a HUGE loss.

My advice to you is to take action in your lives, mend any broken relationships, make sure you're right with God and please take a moment to make sure your loved ones know how much you care about them. None of us know just how long we have.

A good friend of mine Ernie Kessler, who has also passed, once gave me a book called, "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff". It's times as this that causes me to see just what small stuff we fight over sometimes. It's just not worth our happiness and relationships.

Corey will be missed, forever. All of our love and sympathy goes out to Corey's family, and to all those affected by his passing.

Sincerely,

The entire Global Publishing family!

We are proud to be a spam free company. We include an easy opt-out link which
works at the click of your mouse and you'll be auto-matically removed from future emails. If you feel this link has not worked, please let me know and I'll personally remove your email address.

Steve Duce
Steve@RonLeGrand.com

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=9576387&ARID=0

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=9576387
eslai is offline   Reply With Quote