Thread: My Zeintop
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #13
yellowboxster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC
at first I thought this was an easily removable hard top, but i googled for more pics and it appears you have to remove the trunk......this looks like a "one way" mod....
Not really, if you're capable of taking off 2 or 4 screws that hold the trunk on and know how to line up a panel, it wouldn't take long in on/off time. One of those hardtop hoists would aid in this procedure. Sure, the first time it would take you a while but, there's always a learning curve.

I love the Zeintop but, I can't stomach the cost. The price has come down considerably but, it's still out of my budget. I like the big rear window, comparing that to my GAHH top "slit window". I always enter the drawings they have for a Zeintop, hoping some day I'll win. If I just had to pay for shipping that would great. I missed out on the ebay Zeintop that they sold themselves, it looked like a good deal the last time I looked at it.

That top would completely transform the look of my car. I'm already able to fool people being debadged and turbo front end. With this it would be great fun!
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote