View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 03:54 PM   #18
onshore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayersExpress
I appreciate how people believe I have bad driving habits or Im not as conservative as I say. Honesty is a rare thing in this world, but ignorance is bliss and in abundance.

Ive never squealed my tires... my Falken FK-452 285/40/17s Pretty close to track tires. Now couple that with making a 15mph right hand turn on a warm summer day, warmed up tires, and no elements.
When you bring your problems to a forum of strangers, who were not there to see what happened, you are going to get mixed reactions. Suck it up that's a part of growing up. It appears to me that you have been given some advice here and I can't understand what more you are expecting. It seems to me that, as some people have suggested, your option is to hire an attorney to represent you and provide you with a venue to tell your story and try to legally get you off, or a reduced sentence. For you to have so many altercations with the law, you have to admit, does seem to point the finger at your doing something to get attention. I got a ticket the first week I had a license, got a suspension for a month and never got another ticket until I was in my late forties and I was a wild child, I just knew where to be wild and where not.