View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:40 PM   #10
PlayersExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Demara
driving isn't a right, it's a privilege, and your privilege is being taken away because the state has determined that you are a risk to yourself, and others...time to learn and grown from the message they are sending you, if not for your own health, but for those you share the road with.

So because I was targeted and harassed, which video evidence from the squad car would prove, I lose my license because Im a risk to myself and others for being harassed and making a public nuisance.

That sounds so right does it not?

Unlike some people, I may talk a game yes because Ive been an athlete all my life but also remember not to underestimate me for my intelligence. I know right from wrong and when I can let lose and when not to do something stupid.

I have a 3.85GPA with 21 credit hours (normal full-time is 12-15hrs) I scored a 34 on my ACT a few years back, I turned down a full ride to Stanford, and now I go to Loyola University.

I believe it is you sir that need a lesson in open-mindedness and one who should take a step back and not pre-judge someone before you actually know more about them. How would you feel if the exact same thing happened to you? Now how would you feel if I took the same tone and attitude with you as you are with me? I rest my case.
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote