Thread: Attention!
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Attention!

Hello Fellow forum members,

As many of you already know my car has been involved in a collision. Yesterday while speaking with my insurance company after an adjuster took a look at the car has me in a position that might require me to pull the trigger and call the car a total loss.

Here is what I need from you guys.............

There are TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars in upgrades on my 986. 90% of them practically brand new and unharmed from the accident. There are several parts which I need to remove however I no longer have the stock parts.

I need the following in order to put the car back to semi "stock" condition.

-Wheels (ANY stock set of wheels/tires that fit a Boxster for CHEAP)
-Exhaust (Already donated by a forum member)
-5speed shift knob
-Dash Speaker pods (Mine have been modded to fit Focal Components)
-Regular Head Lights (Mine has factory Litronics, only minor damage from the accident)

My IDEAL goal is to get people that are local who are willing to help me out. It would be too much hassle to ship parts off here and there.

So if you are local and are willing to help me out please contact me. You may email me anytime at JDeMircift at gmail dot com.

***ANYONE WHO DOES IN FACT HELP ME OUT WILL HAVE FIRST PRIORITY AT THE PARTS REMOVED FROM MY CAR IF I DO NOT END UP WITH ANOTHER BOXSTER SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND***

I am not asking for FREE parts but I am asking for stuff that is CHEAP even with MINOR damage or possible TRADES.

I may be updating the list in the near future as I am having a hard time remembering EVERYTHING that needs to be removed.

THANK YOU ALL!

James D.
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter