View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #11
Jake Raby
Engine Surgeon

I put these people at the warranty companies on the same level of the algae that grows in my fish pond...

I believe these worthless bastards operate on reverse commission, the more they screw you the more they take home at the end of the week.

These repairs are unknown because of a total lack of initiative on behalf of repair shops and Porsche dealers... Shops didn't know about these engines so they could not make any money working on them, since any internal repair would have taken them more time that the "labor guide" offered..

They weren't willing to educate themselves yesterday for a positive experience tomorrow.. They would rather sell you a new engine from Porsche, make their 2K off the top of the engine purchase then charge another 2K to install it and have you out the door in less then 3 days.

Thats why they are going to be screwed when the replacement engine program goes away... Its all about forethought, Charles and I saw all of this over 5 years ago and now we are way ahead of the curve and making more power than anyone with the most advanced components and a true support program.

The warranty companies are an insurance company alright, if you deal with them you are guaranteed to get screwed and you'll be dealing with a bunch of clowns that can't even remember their own lies! Hell, they can't even spell!
Jake Raby is offline   Reply With Quote