View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
jhandy

The shimmy was a combo of rotors and strut problems. If you do a search you wil find refrence to the shimmy that a lot of people suffer from.

It comes and goes and was really bad at 75mph. I had the tires balanced, rotated, bought new rims, and new tires. Weird thing....but now it is gone and I cant be happier. I acutally thought of selling the car over it.

The shipper of the car was Creative Auto transport. Easy and cheap. Very nice guys.

Jake has the exact numbers on HP increase, I dont think that it got much faster, however it drives much smoother. Like new. The dealer would always blow it off and say that "all boxsters drive like that after 50K miles." I was quite shocked and did not understand why they refused to work on it aside from replacing the entire motor at a cost of 22,000$.
Pedro rear stabilizer bar, CF strut braces, Maxspeed headers with 100 cell cats, Fabspeed cat bypass pipes, H&R springs with M030 setup, TRG rear links, EVO air intake, B&M Short shift kit, Raby IMS upgrade, Raby underdrive pulley
jhandy is offline   Reply With Quote