View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
t2-bxtrs

03' S

if this is the best example of a 986S that you have come across, considering car overall condition, options, color etc. the price of $22000 is i think reasonable if you really like the car... PPI could also play major role... RMS and IMS could also be an issue down the road , due to the car having such a low mileage... could have been babied too much, or could have been tracked and redlined a few times..
with today's economic climate, and the availability of used cars in the U.S. i would look around ie: cars.com/autotrader etc, even if it's out state could be worth it..
i for example have picked up my 04'S around the Tyson's Corner area in Virginia, and was all worth the trip, considering i bought it last Dec'07 when the market was just on the downturn and i still paid around $32k at that time ... car was MINT/not a scratch with all the desirable options aside from pasm, color(atlas metallic gray) is amazing.. i wish i could have been in the market for one now, it's a buyer's market out there.. take your time and you'll find the right one.. i would not settle for anything less than mint for $$$ you're willing to spend.
good luck hope this helps. :dance:
t2-bxtrs is offline   Reply With Quote