View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
BoxsterLewis

2001 Boxster S with 3.6L For sale!!!

Hi 986 Forum,
I am gaining interest to see who is interested in this one of a kind Boxster. Over the past year I have invested $21,348 in parts and labor in this car which I still have every receipt, it is just time for a vehicle to fit upcoming children. This is a convertible yellow 2001 Porsche Boxster S 6 speed with 92K miles on it with a rare 3.6L 325 HP 2004 911 Carrera C4S motor installed which has around 32K miles on it. The shop who installed all the new parts I purchased is Autometrics who has over 30 years experience with Porsche's and the local Porsche dealership. New parts on this vehicle include: clutch, water pump, performance thermostat with housing, tires, hoses and belts, ignition switch, high performance intake, performance exhaust and headers, performance short shifter, lightweight flywheel, brand new oil and filter (1+ year lifespan), A/C compressor with freon recharge, remote key, and it still has 6 months left of warranty with Great Lakes Warranty Corporation. The exterior of the car is in good shape and the interior does show some signs of wear. The car is an extreme joy to drive especially with the top down in the beautiful weather here in Charleston. You won't find a faster car for this price, I must say the fun factor is through the roof. The Porsche Boxster S is Porsche's best handling sports car (mid-engine) and when you add the power of a 911 motor it truly is a VERY rare unique sports car. Please contact me if you have any questions, price is fairly firm since I have invested almost $40,000 in this vehicle. Please e-mail me at riveralc@saic.com for pictures and if you are interested. I am located in Charleston SC. Thanks for reading.
BoxsterLewis is offline   Reply With Quote