View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
tomk17

2006 Boxster For Sale - 13,900 miles

After 3 short years I'm selling my Porsche. My original intent was to sell the car next spring when the convertible market is better, but it's worth something for me to get my garage back for the winter. College tuition for kid is more painfull than I thought. It's priced $2-3K less than anything I see on the internet these days for a comparable car with these options. As you guys know, the BOSE stereo, and Bi-Xenon headlight options are significant cost options and heated seats are great in a convertible to extend the season.

It's been a summer car for me and it only sees nice weather - been caught in the rain only twice through the years. Stored in the winter on the charger but I get it out during the winter every 2 weeks on dry roads for a 20-30 min drive so it never sits long. I can go on for an hour about this car but I'll spare you unless someone asks. Meticulously maintained inside and out - I'm a fanatic with the car. Purchased new and broken in properly by me. I've had NO trouble with the car what so ever AND, it's under full factory warranty until September 14, 2010.

I have ALL manuals, window sticker ($50,390), 3 sets of keys / remotes, & all dealer paper work that came with this car.

Details are:
2006 Porsche Boxster

Appointments---
-- Seal Grey Metallic paint
-- Black Top w/ glass window and defogger
-- Black Leather Interior
-- 17" Boxster wheels with Michelin PS2 tires
-- ABS and Traction Control
-- Colored Porsche gold crests in center of alloy wheels
-- Heated seats
-- Litronics package (Bi-Xenon headlights) with auto leveling and headlight spray cleaners
-- Heated mirrors and windshield washer
-- Floor mats with Porsche logo
-- Upgraded BOSE audio system
-- Wind deflector between roll bars
-- Homelink system
More

Performance--
-- 2.7L , 240 HP engine
-- 5 speed manual transmission
-- PSM (Porsche Stability Management AKA Stability Control)

Mechanical Modifications -- NONE
I have however replaced the standard front amber colored "side-marker" lights with the better looking clear marker lights. These look great with the Seal Grey color. All Euro Porsche models have these lights and it's a common tweak for the US models.

Condition-- Mint - not a scratch
Mileage-- 13,900
Last Mobile 1 change was at 8,600 miles.

Price-- $31,500 - Additional pictures available, they are large and a hassle to attached here. I can email them as needed.
(508) 728-3472 Cell
Direct Email: tom.kalis@motorola.com
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8...rivewayic1.jpg
tomk17 is offline   Reply With Quote