View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 12:27 AM   #1
phrankandbeanz

Send a message via AIM to phrankandbeanz
I need some HELP with Rear speaker kit

I dremeled and installed the rear speakers in the storage bin. I cannot understanding the wiring. Everyone said it was a really easy install, however I am struggling horribly with it. I cannot understand how to wire the darn thing. Can someone explain it to me in the 6th grade terms how to wire the darn thing. Also when the wire runs down from the storage bin on the passenger side, do I run the wires through the holes where the pocket size umbrella is suppose to sit? Or just run it along the side?

Just for everyones information, I have a 2004 boxster with cdr23 sound system.
Which end of the wire plugs into the actual headunit? Is it the brown one, or the loose ends? Where does the wire exactly go up and through to get to the radio? I read hacks from pelican and samars but there are no pictures of it. Where am I suppose to plug in the brown plug and what do I do with the other end?
Also, why wont the radio removal keys come out of the radio when reinstalled back in?

I am quite frustrated. I dont need another writeup, I want someone to help me who has done this already and could walk me through it.Thanks in advance

Frank
phrankandbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote