View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:26 AM   #16
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danger
Thanks Kirk. You and I speak the same language ! I thought the purpose of this forum was for Porschephiles to be able to proudly display their vehicles and in return receive positive feed-back from like enthusiasts. You and I have both invested considerable time and passion into our vehicles. And as a result, we both have "signature" Boxsters. To me, this elevates the Boxster to a level where its given serious attention within the Porsche community, and not simply viewed as the "poor cousin" to the Carrera ect... Whether one is limited to simply de-ambering, or de-snorkeling their Boxster, or they are fortunate enough to be able to purchase 3K headers, we should be admiring one another's accomplishments and not bashing each other. :ah:
I don't think anyone bashed you so I don't know why you feel that way. A few people including myself were just shocked at the price of these headers. I'm sure they are great quality and if you're happy with them that is wonderful, but if people also question what makes these better than say the Fabspeed or Maxspeed for that matter, I don't see anything wrong with that. That's why people come on here, to make informed decisions and get info.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote