View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
JAAY

Anyone want this stuff? Red Carpet interior Pieces.

I bought this complete interior minus the seats from a member who bought the interior just for the seats. I used the dashboard and the door panels (only the top of the door panels so I have the red lower door panels that are not pictured) The member I got this all from had it all cleaned and shampoo so it is in perfect condition. I was going to use it but decided to stay black interior for the most part. This is not faded from what I can see and would be a great buy for someone who wants a brand spankin new looking interior. There is not a mark on this stuff from what I can see. You are not going to find a better price on this and I am not accepting low ballers. $175 takes it all. Of coarse you also have to pay shipping. On ebay this would cost you over $450.00 Email me if you would like it. djmanjay@yahoo.com If you need a photo of the door panel bottoms Ill post that up too.

Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote