Thread: Wrench Garage
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 02:43 PM   #14
JAAY

Just post up on the forums if you need things done. I for one would love to help anyone do anything on there car if it is within our grasp. I am no pro-mechanic but there is plenty that we can do on your own. There are some people that just would like the help or be able to pick others brains or just have them by their side for support. I think it is a good idea but not a full time business. Most p-car owners don't know where their motor is and just rather bring there car in for 125/hr to the dealer for piece of mind. But for the DIY'rs a wrench garage for suspension, oil changes, spark plugs and everything else mentioned on these forums I think is great. For everything else there are the best resources right here, Jake Raby, Todd etc. When you get in too deep they are the people to bring the car to. Sorry for my rant.

J
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote