View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
jwade

Boxtaboy,

No, it does not appear to be dangerous in the least. No overrevving or any such behavior you talked about with the Lincoln. Just plain instant throttle response and much faster coming on than oem. 1st to 2nd is really fun!

Kirk,

Totally see where you are coming from. This hardware ONLY increases throttle response. Again, not to overstate the product, but it yields ABSOLUTELY No HP gains at all.

Personally, I think the product works and wish my car had this level of throttle response from the getgo. And like most out there, I was skeptical and leary at first, but once installed and now with some real road time, I think this is a good product.

And as far as track driving is concerned, I don't track my car, but think it might come in handy at the track for the following reason....At the pedal, it gives instant feedback, which is what you want, especially when racing.

Hey, all in all, it's got a 30 day money back guarantee on it, so without being a used car salesman here, try it out, and if you hate it, return it. No strings attached.....Install is easy and takes about 20 minutes for a first timer up under the dash. Just about as easy as an ignition replacement.

Jon

'01 S - Guards Red / Beige - Surrendered - 04.18.12
jwade is offline   Reply With Quote