View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #46
gstoli

But there is no interchange and definitely no back and forth... It seems that you all are in some kind of agreement in all government matters...

You should have this debate in the Ford Focus forum (I think there is at least one). I guess there you would have to go back, because here it's been forth forth forth

Anyway, I just wanted to express my feelings regarding the general situation in the forum. It looks to me that there are 3-4 threads open simultaneously, discussing (criticizing) Obama's administration.

Just 2 cents from a "resident alien" as we were referred to earlier in this thread... or your proud European (Greek) member as I would prefer to be called

And to keep the dialog open...

When I first came here (2 years ago) I was amazed to see that people dislike Bush and were long waiting for change. This was not evident/known to Europe.
Was Obama the right way to go? Maybe yes, maybe not... He sure is considered promising outside US.

The program sounds good to me... Boosting the economy needs wasting money. It's the omelet without breaking eggs story again...

And again, your cousin buying a Lexus right now is actually helping the poor.

Environmentaly conscious means that measures that appear to have positive environmental impact should be looked at positively... Judgment can follow of course but starting from this point...
gstoli is offline   Reply With Quote