View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
Boxtaboy
07 Carrera S Cab

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skates15
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is it exactly and I've had a very hard time finding this information on the web. Yes, the dealership is incompetent and they do cover this under warranty, however keeping a car for 7 days in the back of the dealership and unlocked (I did a walk through) at that.

The other issues I had was the seat was loose on the rail and they claimed it was in spec until I showed them that it moved side by side, and my brakes, the pedal sounds like a spring is going to snap...they also say this is in spec, but I don't think so and will post in another thread. The car only has 17K on it.

Thanks again for all the help!!
Glad to help. Hope it works out for you with that dealer. I'm really surprised they don't at least have one tech there who has knowledge of how the tops are put together. Pretty pathetic.

They should be able to easily tighten the seat bolts for you to spec. Not sure what's wrong with your brake pedal, as I've never experienced a problem myself with that part, but being that brakes are a pretty important function of the car, I'd make them fix it!

Previous: 01 Boxster in Arctic Silver, 86 944 in Guards Red
Boxtaboy is offline   Reply With Quote